Cellulite Removal in Chorley
Cellulite is dimpled looking skin formed when fatty tissue deep In the skin pushes against connective tissue. Cellulite can occur in both men and women but is much more common in women. Read on to find out more about Radio Frequency Fat Melting and cellulite removal in Chorley.
It is estimated that more than 85% of Women over 21 have cellulite. If you have ever found that you’ve stopped wearing shorts or are self conscious at the beach, don’t despair help is out there!
So, you are looking for Cellulite removal in Chorley, but what is cellulite?
Cellulite can be classed as 3 grades.
- Grade 1 – No clinical symptoms but upon inception under a microscope, anatomical changes can be detected.
- Grade 2 – Cellulite skin shows pallor (pastiness) has a lower temperature and has decreased elasticity in addition to anatomical changes as in grade 1.
- Grade 3 – Cellulite has visible unevenness of the skin (orange peel) along with all grade 2 signs.
What are the causes of cellulite?
- Hormonal – Oestrogen, insulin, noradrenalin, thyroid hormones, and prolactin.
- Genetics – Gender, race, metabolic rate, fat distribution and circulatory insufficiency
- Diet – Eating too much fat, carbohydrate, salt, and too little fibre.
- Lifestyle – Smoking, sedentary lifestyle, not exercising regularly.
- Clothing – Underwear with tight elastic across the buttocks may contribute to cellulite as it may restrict the blood flow.
Cellulite removal in Chorley, can anything be done about my cellulite?
The good news is a resounding yes! We have a range of non-surgical interventions that specifically target cellulite.
We find Radio Frequency Fat Melting to be highly effective, in the fight against Cellulite. For more information on this treatment head over to 3D Radio Frequency Fat Melting So, Cellulite removal in Chorley is only a few clicks away.
We are also able to help with diet and lifestyle factors such as exercise and nutrition. Head over to our PT Studio Page to find out more.
To find out how we can help get in touch, book your consultation here now.